China is a fascinating place, but don’t be surprised if sometimes the English-speaking tourists find themselves a little confused — or amused at the some of the issues the country has with clumsy translation practices.
The greatest thing about these little gems is the mental images they induce. Check them out:
2. Only when Greenstuffs?
3. DO NOT use in case of fire.
4. Just as long as you do it carefully.
5. Husbands are best when roasted.
6. Definitely worth looking out for.
7. Sounds delish.
8. This could be interesting.
9. Our thoughts exactly.
10. Thanks for the heads up.
11. Did it have to?
12. Fresh is the worst.
14. You are the best!
16. Do tell.
17. This should be mandatory at all housewarming parties.
18. It’s everywhere.
19. Girdle food had better be edible.
20. For some strange reason this makes sense.
22. [sad face]
23. That’s not very nice.
25. Wait…is this Texas?
26. Avoid this highway at all costs.
28. What do grass dream?