Featured

Laura Ingraham: Tea Party Must Stop Making ‘Stupid Comments’ about ‘Women and Abortion’ (VIDEO)

This Tuesday, conservative pundit and radio host Laura Ingraham said she was expecting the Tea Party to see “some upsurge in its popularity and in its donations” in light of recent IRS hoopla, but she warned the conservative wing of the GOP to not squander the moment.

In an interview on Fox News, Ingraham cautioned the tea party against adopting “kind of a victim status mentality” and said that, ultimately, the movement’s success in future elections will depend on the quality of candidates.

“You can’t have people making stupid comments about, you know, women and abortion,” Ingraham said.

Listen to Ingraham’s comments in the video below.

Facebook Comment
7 Comments

7 Comments

  1. Bob Cull

    May 28, 2013 at 6:51 pm

    When I first read this headline I laughed, it seemed akin to a headline reading “Alex Jones accuses Glenn Beck of being a conspiracy theorist.” Laura Ingraham has made her own share of stupid statements, in fact she didn’t disappoint in this clip, when she responded to the remark about the Teapubs losing favorability by saying “I never bought that.” What I see as the major problem with her advice is the fact that the Teapubs just can’t help themselves, they are going to say something stupid and shoot themselves in the foot because what any rational person sees as a stupid statement is something that they see as a self evident truth.

  2. Scott Belen

    May 29, 2013 at 1:07 am

    when a partys base believes that the president of the united states is a kenyan, born, muslim and that creationism is false and the earth is only 6000 years old…. That kind of says it all doesn’t it…..

  3. Larry Legassey

    May 30, 2013 at 2:05 am

    That would take care of about 20% of the stupid comments they make. What about the other 80%?

  4. Pingback: "The American Taliban" - Latest Newsroom Trailer Actually Features Footage From The Show

  5. Pingback: Hermes Birkin

  6. deals ebay

    June 14, 2017 at 12:46 am

    I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

  7. Hassangusia

    September 25, 2017 at 12:45 pm

    essay writingessay exampleessay meaning
    essay on swachh bharat abhiyan in marathiwhat is writing essay on swachh bharat abhiyan in marathi cause and effect essayessays
    paper writeressay writing on swachh bharat in telugupersuasive writing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

To Top